Monday, August 13, 2012

What a weekend!

It's Monday and I feel like it should be Saturday.

I had a looooong weekend.

It wasn't a bad one, just really busy.  The funny thing is that I didn't get a lick of work done.  Guess I know what I'm doing today... After all, I did just buy golden yellow yarn.


If you follow Sugar Crumbs on Facebook, you know we ventured out to a local craft show. Okay, not just any craft show... THE craft show.  The big one.  The one Jon and I are planning on for next year.  It'll be our first show since having Little Mister.

As you can see in this picture, it calls a HUGE crowd.  I'm excited.


So not only did we do that, we headed to a local, awesomely pretty area to get family photos.  After the session, we wandered...


... And got a lesson on cicadas.  Mister Man enjoyed this lesson a bit more than anyone else.  Until the cicada shell broke apart.

Hey! Remember the garden Jon posted?


Yeah... it looks like this now.


And back to the weekend... I ended it with this.


Some of that amazing Puddin' Head frosting (chocolate flavored this time), sandwiched between two chocolate chip cookies.

Yep.  Awesome weekend.  So now it's back to work!

Until tomorrow, Happy Monday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...