Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Copy-Kids. The Final Chapter.

It's been a month since I started watching Copy-Kids.  Well, not really me.  I eat my vegetables. But my kids didn't.

Please note the usage of the word didn't.

So, Copy-Kids Eat Fruits and Vegetables is this amazing DVD developed with the belief that children are more inclined to do something if they see another child doing the same.  This theory makes a lot of sense since children are parrots.

Seriously. My kids will copy nearly everything they see.

Anyway, after a month of using Copy-Kids in our home, I can genuinely say that Copy-Kids has earned it's three awards.  In case you missed it, Copy-Kids has won a MACT Excellence Award, a Dr. Toy award and one from Parent Tested, Parent Approved.

This isn't a huge surprise to me given the success we've had around here.  It's managed to get Mr. Man to eat tomatoes and Mr. Mister ate bell peppers.  Who would have thought that a DVD would manage to get the worlds most picky boys to eat?

Not only that but would you believe that we've even made several trips to our local farm stand.  Why?  Because the boys requested it!  We've had corn on the cob, beets, eggplants and beans.  It has been a HUGE change considering most of the time they're requesting pizza or mac and cheese.

I couldn't be happier.

If you're suffering with a case of the Picky Kid Syndrome, I HIGHLY recommend Copy-Kids Eat Fruits and Vegetables.  The DVD is available through Copy-Kids.com for $19.95!

Don't forget to show them some love on Facebook and Twitter.

And don't forget to check back tomorrow for the giveaway winner announcement.

Until next time, Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...