Monday, June 18, 2012

Whatcha got cooking?

It's nearly 6 am.  I'm supposed to be getting ready to head in for my c section.  Hubby is... But I'm sitting here, blogging my nerves away.

Pretty god things since the Summer Blog Challenge continues.  Speaking of the Summer Blog Challenge, I somehow mis numbered on my SBC page.  It's actually Day 18... Don't ask me how I'm on day 17 considering I blog everyday.

Ah, preggo brain.

Anyway, today's prompt is to...

Share a recipe you love.

Oh, I couldn't pick just one.  So here's a round up of my most recent favorite recipes.



We love spaghetti and garlic bread around here.  When I found out that I could make the spaghetti IN THE SAUCE, I had to try it.  It is amazing.  Go.  Make it now.




Always on the quest for new breakfasts, I found this simple and delicious recipe for mini frittatas.  FamilyFun.com never fails to provide food inspiration and this recipe proves it.  Customize this recipe to make even the pickiest eater happy.

   


There are not enough good things for me to say about this amazing recipe.  I'm not big on Mexican food but this definitely changed my mind on enchiladas!  




How about a new spin on an old favorite?  The only thing I found challenging was not eating the filling as I went.




Yeah, I know.  It's June.  Not really soup season.  But I'm pulling the who cares card.  This soup is amazing and takes no time at all to throw together.  And it tastes even better the next day!  Ah, how I love leftovers.

So there you have it!  5 recipes that have stolen my heart.  And the best part about them is how easy they are to make.  Seriously.  

Well, now that I've tortured myself (I haven't eaten since last night and can't till later today. Gr.) I'm going to start getting ready.

Happy Monday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...