I've already missed a few days... What can I say? I like to be fashionably late. So here's my speedy catch up.
1. Why are you doing this challenge?
Easy. Because I can't turn down a challenge. Unless its a hard one.
Actually, the real reason is that as I move closer to my delivery, I'm realizing tutorials and recipes and all the normal cool stuff I post (My posts are cool, right?) are going to dwindle a bit this summer. After all, those first few weeks with a newb are a lot of work. However, I love my blog and want to keep at it. So let the prompts roll in and I'll keep throwing my normal stuff in the mix.
2. Post a picture of you smiling.
3. List 15 interesting things about yourself.
Really? 15? I don't know... I mean, I don't want to be so focused on myself... But if you insist.
- I hate lima beans.
- Despite being a natural red head (auburn really), I'm always dying my hair... various shades of red.
- E.T. scares me more than anything in the world.
- Spiders are a close second.
- I live by the motto "Why buy when I can DIY?"
- If I could live on a farm, I would. Complete with chickens and goats.
- I wouldn't actually eat those chickens. I believe in pet chickens!
- I spend too much time listening to "uncool" music. Like ELO. Hush.
- Speaking of ELO, Xanadu is a guilty pleasure movie of mine.
- I LOVE lists. I make at least 3 a day. I even have a list of lists to make.
- My husband's dog is my nemesis. Except when he's not. We have a complicated relationship.
- I steal my husbands pillow 3 seconds after he gets out of bed. Even in my sleep.
- Moose are my favorite. Jellyfish are a close second.
- Having sons is my favorite. Because they're just as nuts as I am.
- I like to munch ice. By the glassful. And I'm not anemic.
There now... that wasn't so bad.
And 4. What's the meaning behind your blog name?
That's a simple one. There is so much bitterness in this world. So many people are sour. And everyone has their time of being a crab apple. Between my blog and my Etsy Shop, I'm hoping people get a little bit of sweetness. Even if it's just a crumb.
All caught up! If you're not following me, now's a good time to jump on board since I'll be updating every day for a while. You'll get to see my totally awesome responses to the Summer Challenge Prompts AND enjoy my normal rambling. I know. You're excited.
Until next time, Happy Monday!