Sunday, June 17, 2012

Late night musings.

So in the hustle and bustle of prepping for baby, I forgot all about today's Summer Blog Challenge post.

Bad. Bad bad bad.

The prompt is....

What are 3 things you are proud of about your personality?

I really hate these talk about me posts.  I never know what to say...  But hey.  I'll give it a shot.

1.  I am compassionate.
Before judging or criticizing, I try to empathize.  I may not always agree with someone or something but I'm always here to lend a hand.  Always here to listen without making remarks.  I wasn't put here to judge.  

2.  I can laugh of the small stuff.
Life is too short to freak out over every little thing.  I learned that a long time ago.  That old saying is true.  There really is no use in crying over spilled milk.

3.  I'm determined.
When I'm feeling passionate about something, I will keep at it.  No matter how many times I fall.  No matter how many people tell me to stop.  I just keep moving forward.

Okay, that was actually easier than I thought it would be.  

And so, to end this night... A final picture of pregnancy.


Good bye, Baby Belly.  I'll miss you!  But not as much as I'll enjoy Belly Baby!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...