Tuesday, May 8, 2012

6 weeks.

It's Tuesday.  Where's the Pinterest pick?

Sorry, folks!  I know you were expecting a review of some awesome pinterest pin but I needed some time off.

So, we're now in the official countdown.  6 weeks (max!) left till the newest little Sugar Crumb makes his big debut.  I'm tired, uncomfortable and generally ready to end this chapter.  While pregnancy is an amazing experience, I am very much looking forward to sleeping without my throat burning.  And to being able to eat more than 3 bites before I end up queasy full.

Ah, pregnancy.

However, that being said, there are a lot of things I still want to do before I end this time.  So many things that I sat down and actually listed them out.  Some are stupid (I'm not going to start a new line...) some are necessary (like prep the house for my recovery) and others are just... well, they're just things I want to do.

So over the course of the next few weeks, you'll notice a shift in the blog.  I'll keep posting tutorials, recipes and whatnot but you can be sure there are going to be more rambling blogs.  Blogs about where I am and I can guarantee you that these posts are going to be a lot more relaxed.  Pinterest Picks may not be on Mondays  but they'll still happen.

Stick around!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...