Monday, February 27, 2012

Pinterest Pick of the Week: Spoonflower, baby!

I know you're expecting a craft.  Or maybe even a recipe.  But today, I'm not going to give you either of those. Instead of that, I'm going to share with you my newest obsession.

So for a few weeks now, I've been seeing these prints pop up all of Pinterest.  I thought they were just pictures or print outs until curiosity got the better of me and I actually clicked a thumbnail.

These prints aren't pictures or print outs at all.  They're fabric swatches.  Fabric swatches from the amazing company, SpoonFlower.com.

(Somewhere, my husband is rolling his eyes.  He's tired of hearing about fabric, I think.)

And this is why I'm so in love!

















Brilliant!  And this is just a sampling of the amazing fabrics that are available.  Not only that, if you for some odd reason can't find a fabric you absolutely love, you can design your own.

Let me repeat that.

You. Can. Design. Your. Own.

Amazing.  And at $16.20 a yard, it isn't going to set you back too much.

So get on there, buy some fabric, make some curtains or a tote.  Or just look at it.  Which is pretty much my plan.

Happy Monday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...