Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentines Day? Yay!

Valentines Day is right around the corner.  If you're anything like me, you have little ones who need favors for a party but you don't want to send those tear apart cards you can get in stores.  I've spent the past few weeks scouring the net, looking for ideas for the perfect Valentines favor for the party this weekend.  I ended up coming up with my own idea but found tons of awesome ones along the way.  here are a few of my favorites!


1. Smitten Blog Designs has this easy printable available for free! Perfect for last minute favors. Click here to check it out!


2.  Want something more crafty? Try Skip to my Lou's croc treat case! But beware, it requires lots of cutting and gluing!


3. The Crafting Chicks offer this awesome idea and printable for free! Great for those of us who don't want to send candy.


4. Here's a cute one from KidsParties123.  You could easily put something like "You blow me away, Valentine!"



5. Modern Parents, Messy Kids have this amazing idea! I cannot express to you how much I love this one. 

There are 5 for today!  Want more?  Check back tomorrow for 5 more!  And be sure to follow me on Pinterest.  I'll be pinning new ideas all week.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...