Monday, September 10, 2012

ABC! (The Autumn Blog Challenge.


Yup. I decided I wanted to do the Autumn Blog Challenge. Too bad it started on the first. Guess I have some catching up to do.

September 1 - Why have you decided to participate in The Autumn Blog Challenge (The ABC)?
I enjoy a good challenge! (And I always loved those little about me survey things. Duh.)

September 2 -  What is your favorite thing about Autumn?
I'm looking forward to soups. All soups.
Oh, and maybe falling leaves and chilly weather. That kinda thing.
September 3 - What toys do you remember playing with as a child.
Ha! I had so many toys, I couldn't list all that I remember here. My favorites consisted of Mr. Bunny, PeeWee and various dolls. Aaaaand my TMNT action figures.
I was an awesome little girl.
September 4 - Have you ever met a celebrity?  If not, which one would you like to meet?
Alf. He counts, right?
September 5 - Write about your favorite play or concert you've attended.
Deathcab for Cutie has been my longtime favorite concert. Mostly because I love concerts with comfy seating.
I love comfy seating.
September 10 - What was your favorite subject in school?
English. Though I'm fairly certain most of my former English teachers would have heart attack if they read my blog sometimes. ;)

Whew!  Tomorrow I'll get up prompts 6-9 and the 11th.

So until then, Happy Monday!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...