Friday, March 2, 2012

Busy Mom Meals are awesome...


**Two posts in two days! Yippee!**

I was tired last night.  Tired is an understatement, really.  However understated it may be, I was tired enough that I just was not up to the complicated dinner I had originally planned.  So it was off to Pinterest to see if I could find anything that was not only tasty but quick and easy.

Believe it or not, it took me maaaaaybe 30 seconds to find the perfect recipe.

Chicken Bundles.

Have you ever heard of them?  I definitely haven't.  But the picture made them look amazing and the ingredients were simple.  On top of that, it only takes 30 mins from start to finish.  And when they were finished, they quickly disappeared.

Seriously.

My family ate them so fast, I couldn't even get a picture.  Be that as it may, I decided I have to share this amazing recipe with  you.


Chicken Bundles
Ingredients for Chicken Bundles
  • 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
  • 1-13 oz. can chicken (or equivalent cooked chicken)
  • 1 Tbs. sesame seeds
  • 1/4 tsp. parsley
  • 2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls - leave in fridge until ready to use!
  • 1 Tbs. finely chopped onion or dried minced onion

Directions:Combine the above ingredients (minus the crescent rolls) and mix well.
Open one 8 count package crescent rolls. DO NOT divide into triangles. Keep every 2 triangles together, forming 4 rectangles.
Put a spoonful of chicken/cream cheese mixture into the center of each square. Fold the corners up into the center, layering like flower petals so the roll is sealed. (Don't stress too much on the technique, fold them up press seams together to make a bundle.)
Repeat with all 8 rectangles. You're going to worry that you're doing this wrong, but you're not, just do it, I promise they'll taste delicious.
Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.

















Easy!  And since I don't have a picture for you, here's a pic straight from the site.


For more busy night food ideas, head over to Quick and Easy Dinners!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...