Monday, May 30, 2011

Ahem... *Cough Cough*

I've spent the past few weeks (months) looking at blogging. I opened the account. Filled in the little name area.... aaaaaand that's about it.

I spent the rest of the time giving my laptop dirty looks. Opening blogger and then hastily closing it because I couldn't for the life of me figure out why it looked so plain despite my deep rooted colorful nature.

At one point, I even thought about just forgetting the whole thing. I certainly was not going to use a plain white blog.

Turns out that being an overtired mom does things to your brain. You know, like making you blind to certain options and features that are directly in your line of sight. Yeah. I wish this wasn't such a common occurrence.

Fortunately, I did figure the whole thing out. And now, here I am. Anxiously blogging away about how complicated blogging actually is.

So here ya go! The ever awkward first post. Sans pictures, rambling about yarn and crochet hooks.

Oh, and by the way, I'm Erin. Crafter, mom and geek in the geekiest sense of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...